Kangaroos coil-r1-basic men's trainer purple shoes trainers
- nice shoe from kangaroos
- high qualitity
- outer material: other leather
- inner material: mesh
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: speed-laces
- heel type: flat
- material composition: obermaterial: 70% echtleder, 30% synthetik futter: 100% textil
- fit type: regular
- grey sneaker by roos - damping system inspired by nasa- technology - very light and extremely comfortable - matches any stylekangaroosback to the roos! on the occasion of ist 30th birthday knagaroos creates a new heritage line "roos red". classics with the breath of fresh wind. the legendary mark was created 30 years ago by a passionate basketball player - bob gamm. american architect was getting frustrated with where he should keep his loose change and keys whilst he went out for his daily 10k run. he developed a pair of athletic shoes containing a small zippered pocket to hold his all important belongings. the original shoes with pockets was thus created. eager to improve the original design, former nike designer, ray tonkel created the dynacoil to maximise performance of athletes. tested and approved by nasa, several other trainer manufacturers would go on to incorporate this design into the making of their own products. in the 80s the roos phenomenon was booming as an american sports brand, confidently making its way onto the feet of those playing for the national football and basketball leagues, the nfl and nba. it began appearing on a number of sport personalities including baseball's ron darling and basketball's clyde (the glide) drexler. winner of super bowl xx with the 1985 chicago bears and two nfl player of the year awards, walter payton aka 'sweetness' worked closely with the brand. his product line of kangaroos was a great success and he was famously rewarded with a new lamborghini. today, kangaroos sells product to over 60 countries worldwide, which will include china, japan and mexico, all set to launch next year.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.